Oddsmakers currently list Patrick Rodgers atto claim victory at The RSM Classic. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Rodgers from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article references betting data valid as of November 21, 2021 at 11:25 AM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Patrick Rodgers odds for the The RSM Classic
Rodgers’ recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Rodgers has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Rodgers has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -13.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Rodgers at The RSM Classic
- Rodgers has two top-10 finishes, with one of those being a top-five finish, in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 19th.
- Rodgers has three made cuts in his last six attempts at this tournament.
- Rodgers last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,005 yards, compared to the average 7,307 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) checks in at 7,005 yards, 293 yards shorter than the average course Rodgers has played over the past year (7,298 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patrick Rodgers 2021 results
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||70-72||$0|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||4||68-64-69-70 (-13)||$318,500|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-69||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||6||68-70-70-67 (-13)||$220,850|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||N/A||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-67||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||13||6-8-14-15 (+34)||$70,875|
|July 22-25||3M Open||39||71-69-71-68 (-5)||$24,116|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||5||68-67-67-67 (-19)||$115,938|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||23||67-65-70-70 (-12)||$55,490|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||41||70-70-72-68 (-8)||$24,116|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||76||65-71-74-73 (+3)||$14,134|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||31||70-71-77-70 (+4)||$71,030|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||50||67-70-73-73 (-1)||$18,542|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||77-79||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-71||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||47||71-66-69-71 (-11)||$20,959|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||37||68-68-79-70 (+1)||$36,045|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||72-69||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-73||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||43||71-71-71-74 (-1)||$10,050|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||70-73||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||65||74-70-73-74 (+3)||$32,100|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||57||73-72-69-79 (+5)||$21,018|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||30||73-68-73-66 (-8)||$18,780|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||12||71-69-70-69 (-5)||$197,625|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-72||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-70||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||72-74||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||69-75||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from