In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Rodgers from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of June 3, 2022 at 7:26 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Patrick Rodgers odds for the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
Rodgers’ recent form
- Rodgers has made the cut four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Rodgers has finished in the top 10 once over his last five tournaments.
- Rodgers has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -7.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday details
- Date: June 2- 6, 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,533 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Rodgers at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
- Over Rodgers’ last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once and the top 20 two times. His average finish at the event is 38th.
- Rodgers has made the cut four times in his last five entries to the event.
- Rodgers finished 59th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Rodgers recorded one birdie and two bogeys his last time at this event.
- This will be his seventh event at Muirfield Village Golf Club since 2015.
- Rodgers has two top-20 finishes, with one of those being a top-10 finish, in his last six trips to this course. His average finishing position over that span is 38th.
- In his last six attempts at this course, he’s made the cut four times.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Measuring 7,533 yards, Muirfield Village Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,289 yards.
- Muirfield Village Golf Club checks in at 7,533 yards, 247 yards longer than the average course Rodgers has played over the past year (7,286 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patrick Rodgers 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||59||73 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||71-70-74-66 (+1)||–||–||$41,832|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||69-67-68-68 (-16)||-0.348||5.168||$50,808|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||10||66-69-66-70 (-13)||5.412||11.728||$198,925|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||58||70-71-71-75 (-1)||0.664||3.128||$19,522|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-73||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-74||-2.836||2.195||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||38||72-75-74-73 (+6)||-0.903||3.083||$53,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||64||68-74-72-72 (+6)||0.756||-1.560||$17,280|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||69-76||-1.987||-1.583||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||1.358||-1.525||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-71-72||-1.592||0.361||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||62||71-69-71-74 (-3)||1.118||1.518||$18,480|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||70-68-69-71 (-10)||1.113||0.070||$27,014|
Check out all the details from Rodgers’ 35th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from