Below you’ll find stats and insights about Rodgers from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of May 29, 2022 at 7:27 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Patrick Rodgers odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Rodgers’ recent form
- Rodgers has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- Rodgers has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five tournaments.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Rodgers has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -7 over his last five appearances.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Rodgers at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- In Rodgers’ last five appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 25th.
- In his last five attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- The last time Rodgers played this event in 2022, he finished 35th.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,209 yards, compared to the average 7,286 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Colonial Country Club checks in at 7,209 yards, 73 yards shorter than the average course Rodgers has played over the past year (7,282 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patrick Rodgers 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||71-70-74 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||69-67-68-68 (-16)||-0.348||5.168||$50,808|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||10||66-69-66-70 (-13)||5.412||11.728||$198,925|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||58||70-71-71-75 (-1)||0.664||3.128||$19,522|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-73||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-74||-2.836||2.195||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||38||72-75-74-73 (+6)||-0.903||3.083||$53,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||64||68-74-72-72 (+6)||0.756||-1.560||$17,280|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||69-76||-1.987||-1.583||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||1.358||-1.525||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-71-72||-1.592||0.361||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||62||71-69-71-74 (-3)||1.118||1.518||$18,480|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||70-68-69-71 (-10)||1.113||0.070||$27,014|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Rodgers’ 32nd-place finish last time out at the AT&T Byron Nelson on May 12-15.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from