Patrick Reed (No. 9 in the world) took 19th in his last action in the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines (South) from June 17-20, and will try to improve on that finish in the 2021 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. He has +2000 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 21, 2021, 2:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patrick Reed odds for the Travelers Championship
Reed’s recent form
- Reed has posted one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes over his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Reed has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in four of his last five appearances, including two finishes within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -2.8 those four times he’s made the cut.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 24-27, 2021
- Location: Cromwell, CT
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 7.4M
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Reed at the Travelers Championship
- Over Reed’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 18th.
- Reed has made the cut four times in his last six entries to the event.
- The last time Reed played this event in 2020, he finished 24th. His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- This course is set up to play at 6,841 yards, 502 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4.3, while TPC River Highlands has a recent scoring average of -5.8.
- The average course Reed has played over the last year (7,354 yards) is 513 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (6,841 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -2.8 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -5.8.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patrick Reed 2021 results
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||72-73-74-67 (+2)||$125,363|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||5||71-71-69-69 (-8)||$381,300|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||68-74||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||17||74-75-69-70 (E)||$168,000|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||6||71-69-69-70 (-5)||$273,375|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||8||70-75-70-69 (-4)||$345,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||70-72-70-71 (-5)||$135,964|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||73-74||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||9||68-68-69-72 (-11)||$237,500|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||1||64-72-70-68 (-14)||$1,350,000|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||68-75||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||21||67-68-72-70 (-15)||$75,000|
Reed’s last tournament appearance, his 19th-place finish in the U.S. Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from