Patrick Reed will aim for another win in the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +3300 odds to emerge on top. He last won the tournament in 2018.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patrick Reed odds for the Masters Tournament
Reed’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Reed has one win and two top-10 finishes.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Reed has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -10 in his last five tournaments.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Reed at the Masters Tournament
- Over the last six times Reed has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once. He’s also placed among the top 10 two times and his average finish at the event is 24th.
- In his last six attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut five times.
- Reed finished 10th when he last played this event in 2020. His last time here, he posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in two rounds.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the average 7,294 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of 69.9 strokes per round, while Augusta National Golf Club has a recent scoring average of 71.9 per round, or -0.3.
- The average course Reed has played over the last year (7,279 yards) is 196 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,475 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 279.9 strokes per tournament with an average score of -4.7 relative to par. That’s 7.8 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patrick Reed 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||70-72-70-71 (-5)||$135,964|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||73-74||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||9||68-68-69-72 (-11)||$237,500|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||1||64-72-70-68 (-14)||$1,350,000|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||68-75||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||21||67-68-72-70 (-15)||$75,000|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Reed’s 22nd-place finish last time out at THE PLAYERS Championship on March 11-14.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from