The Kansas City Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes II will hit the field against the Dallas Cowboys at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 11 NFL contest. In this piece, we’ll break down Mahomes’ stats and trends to help you find the best bets among his prop bets for this contest.
Patrick Mahomes II Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Mahomes’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
|Week 6||@Football Team||32||47||397||2||2||3||31||0|
Patrick Mahomes II Passing Trends Vs. Dallas Cowboys
- This week Mahomes will face the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense (270.1 yards allowed per game).
- Compared to his 308.5-yard passing yards over/under for this matchup, Mahomes is recording fewer yards per game (294.0) so far this season.
- In 10 games played this season, Mahomes has exceeded 308.5 passing yards four times.
- Mahomes’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 301.7, while his per-game average is short of that by 7.7 yards.
- Mahomes has hit the over on his passing yard totals in three games this season (30.0% of total opportunities).
- With 14 passing TDs conceded this year, the Cowboys defense is ranked 14th in the league.
- In nine of 10 games this season, Mahomes has thrown a touchdown pass — and seven of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Mahomes has an interception in seven of 10 games this year, including multiple INTs three times.
Patrick Mahomes II Rushing Trends Vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Allowing 101.2 rushing yards per game, the Cowboys have the ninth-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Mahomes is set at 19.5. That’s 3.2 fewer yards than his season average of 22.7.
- Mahomes would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (19.5) in five of 10 games so far this season.
- The average rushing yards prop for Mahomes this season (19.8) is just a bit below his season average for rushing yards (22.7).
- Mahomes hit the over on his rushing yards total set by sportsbooks in six of his 10 opportunities this season (60.0%).
- Mahomes and the Chiefs will face off against the NFL’s eighth-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (seven).
- Mahomes has a rushing touchdown in one game this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Patrick Mahomes II or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs Vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from