Patrick Mahomes Week 9 Player Props
Mahomes’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Mahomes is set at 297.5, 8.1 more yards than his season average of 289.4.
- In four of eight games this season (50%), Mahomes has thrown for more than 297.5 yards.
- Mahomes’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 302.5, a number he’s covered in only three out of eight games (37.5%).
- Mahomes’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 302.5, which he’s fallen short of by 13.1 yards on average.
- Mahomes has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total four times this season (half of his games).
- The Panthers are the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 238.9 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Insights
- Mahomes is averaging 23.8 completions per game, 1.3 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (22.5).
- Mahomes recorded more than 22.5 completions in four out of eight games this season (50% of his chances).
- Mahomes’ 23.8 completions per game is 0.3 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 24.1.
- Mahomes has hit the over on completions prop bets in only three of eight games this year (37.5% of his chances).
- Mahomes has gone over his average prop bet for completions (24.1) in just three of eight games (37.5%).
- The 24.9 completions per game allowed by the Panthers defense this season is the seventh most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 4, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Patrick Mahomes II or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.