Patrick Mahomes II Week 7 Prop Bets
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- The Broncos are the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 259.6 yards per game through the air.
- Mahomes has thrown for an average of 294.8 yards per game during the 2020 season, 14.7 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 40% of his games this season (two of five matchups), Mahomes has thrown for more than 309.5 yards.
- Mahomes’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 303.5, which he’s fallen short of by 8.7 yards on average.
- Mahomes has gone over on passing yards prop bets in three of five opportunities this year (60%).
- Mahomes’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 303.5, a number he’s gone over in just two out of five games (40%).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Mahomes’ 25.8 rushing yards per game average is 1.3 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 60% of his games this season (three of five matchups), Mahomes has put up more than 24.5 rushing yards.
- Mahomes has hit the rushing yards over in 80% of his opportunities (four of five games).
- Mahomes’ season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 18.9 yards, a figure he’s gone over in four out of five games (80%).
- Mahomes’ average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 18.9, which he’s outpaced by 6.9 yards on average this year.
- Mahomes will go up against a Broncos squad that allows 110.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense.
Chiefs vs. Broncos betting odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from