Patrick Mahomes II and the Kansas City Chiefs visit the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some insights and tips around Mahomes’ passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Patrick Mahomes Week 15 Player Props
Mahomes’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Mahomes is set at 316.5, 7.2 yards fewer than his season average of 323.7.
- In 61.5% of his games this season (eight of 13 matchups), Mahomes has thrown for more than 316.5 yards.
- This week, Mahomes will face the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense (227.4 yards allowed per game).
- Mahomes’ average passing yards prop bet this season is 304.3, which he’s exceeded by 19.4 yards on average this year.
- In eight games this season (61.5%), Mahomes has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 304.3.
- Mahomes has gone over on passing yards prop bets in nine of 13 opportunities this year (69.2%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Mahomes has averaged 4.1 rushing attempts per game, 0.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (4.5).
- In five out of 13 games this season (38.5% of his opportunities), Mahomes has recorded more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- Mahomes’ season-long average over/under is 3.9 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.2 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In eight of 13 games this year, Mahomes took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (61.5% of his opportunities).
- Mahomes’ average prop bet for rushing attempts is 3.9. He’s gone over that total in nine of 13 games (69.2%).
- This season, Saints opponents have ran the ball 24.0 times per game, the 30th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Patrick Mahomes II or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from