On Sunday, Patrick Mahomes II has passing and rushing yards prop bets in the Kansas City Chiefs’ road matchup against the Miami Dolphins at Hard Rock Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around those props.
Patrick Mahomes Week 14 Player Props
Mahomes’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- This week, Mahomes will face the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense (255.3 yards allowed per game).
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Mahomes is set at 313.5, 4.4 yards fewer than his season average of 317.9.
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven of 12 matchups), Mahomes has thrown for more than 313.5 yards.
- Mahomes’ season passing yardage average of 317.9 is 14.4 yards higher than his 303.5 average passing yards over/under.
- Mahomes has gone over on passing yards prop bets in eight of 12 opportunities this year (66.7%).
- Mahomes’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 303.5, a figure he’s gone over in seven out of 12 games this season (58.3%).
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Mahomes’ 19.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.9 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Six times this season (out of 12 total games — 50%), Mahomes has had more than 22.5 rushing yards.
- Mahomes has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (58.3%) out of 12 opportunities.
- Mahomes has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (20.8) in 58.3% of his games (seven out of 12 matchups).
- Mahomes’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 20.8 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 1.2 on average.
- The Dolphins allow 122.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Patrick Mahomes II or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from