Patrick Mahomes Week 13 Player Props
Mahomes’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- The Broncos are the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 227.7 yards per game through the air.
- Mahomes has put up 317.9 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 12.4 yards more than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In six of 11 games this season (54.5%), Mahomes has thrown for more than 305.5 yards.
- Mahomes’ season passing yardage average of 317.9 is 14.6 yards higher than his 303.3 average passing yards over/under.
- Mahomes has exceeded his passing yards total in 63.6% of his opportunities this season (seven of 11 games).
- Mahomes’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 303.3, a figure he’s eclipsed in six out of 11 games this season (54.5%).
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Mahomes is set at 21.5 yards. That is 2.5 more than his season average of 19.0.
- Five times this season (out of 11 total games — 45.5%), Mahomes has had more than 21.5 rushing yards.
- Mahomes has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (54.5%) out of 11 opportunities.
- Mahomes has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (20.8) in 54.5% of his games (six out of 11 matchups).
- Mahomes’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 20.8 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 1.8 on average.
- The Broncos allow 131.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 26th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Patrick Mahomes II or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Broncos Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from