Patrick Mahomes II and the Kansas City Chiefs visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here are some insights and tips around Mahomes’ passing yards and completions prop bets in that matchup.
Patrick Mahomes Week 12 Player Props
Mahomes’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Mahomes is set at 316.5, 13.0 more yards than his season average of 303.5.
- In five of 10 games this season (50%), Mahomes has thrown for more than 316.5 yards.
- In exactly half of his games this season, Mahomes has thrown for more than his average passing yards over/under of 302.1.
- Mahomes’ season passing yardage average of 303.5 is 1.4 yards higher than his 302.1 average passing yards over/under.
- Mahomes has gone over on passing yards prop bets in six of 10 opportunities this year (60%).
- This week, Mahomes will face the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense (260.0 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Trends
- Mahomes’ per-game passing completions average (25.4) is 1.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (23.5).
- In six of 10 games this season (60% of his chances), Mahomes recorded more than 23.5 completions.
- Mahomes has averaged 1.2 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (24.2).
- In 50% of his games this year, Mahomes has hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Mahomes’ average prop bet for completions is 24.2. He’s gone over that total in half his games.
- The Buccaneers allow the fifth most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (25.5).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 27, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Patrick Mahomes II or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from