On Sunday, Patrick Mahomes II has passing yards and completions prop bets for the Kansas City Chiefs’ road matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips into those props.
Patrick Mahomes Week 11 Player Props
Mahomes’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Mahomes has thrown for an average of 298.6 yards per game during the 2020 season, 6.9 fewer than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine matchups), Mahomes has thrown for more than 305.5 yards.
- In five games this season (55.6%), Mahomes has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 301.7.
- Mahomes’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 301.7. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 3.1 yards per game.
- Mahomes has exceeded his passing yards total in 55.6% of his opportunities this season (five of nine games).
- The Raiders are the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 272.9 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Trends
- Mahomes has averaged 24.4 completions per game this season, 2.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (26.5).
- In four of nine games this season (44.4% of his opportunities), Mahomes recorded more than 26.5 completions.
- Mahomes has averaged 0.5 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (23.9).
- In only four of nine games this year, Mahomes has hit the over on completions prop bets (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Mahomes’ average prop bet for completions is 23.9. He’s gone over that total in five of nine games this season (55.6%).
- The Raiders allow the 15th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (23.0).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Patrick Mahomes II or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from