Patrick Mahomes II and the Kansas City Chiefs play the Cleveland Browns in the AFC Divisional Round on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Mahomes has prop bets set for passing yards and rushing attempts against the Browns. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Patrick Mahomes Player Props vs. Browns
Mahomes’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Mahomes is set at 318.5, 2.5 more yards than his season average of 316.0.
- In 46.7% of his games this season (seven of 15 matchups), Mahomes has thrown for more than 318.5 yards.
- This week, Mahomes will face the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense (264.9 yards allowed per game).
- Mahomes’ season passing yardage average of 316.0 is 8.8 yards higher than his 307.2 average passing yards over/under.
- In eight games this season (53.3%), Mahomes has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 307.2.
- Mahomes has gone over his passing yard total in 60% of his opportunities this season (nine of 15 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Mahomes’ per-game rushing attempts average (4.2) is 1.3 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (5.5).
- In five out of 15 games this season (33.3% of his chances), Mahomes has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Mahomes’ 4.2 rushing attempts per game is 0.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of four.
- In nine of 15 games this year, Mahomes took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (60% of his opportunities).
- This season, Browns opponents have ran the ball 25.8 times per game, the 22nd-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 12, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Patrick Mahomes II or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from