Patrick Kane will be in action when
the Chicago Blackhawks and Dallas Stars face off at United Center on Sunday, starting at 7:00 PM ET. Fancy a wager on Kane? We have some numbers and figures to assist you along the way.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Patrick Kane Player Props
Patrick Kane Season Stats
- Kane has averaged 21:40 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus of -16.
- Kane has scored in 17 games this season, and has 22 goals in total.
- Kane has 57 assists in all, with at least one in 43 games.
- He has accumulated at least one point in 46 games, and has 79 points in total, this season.
- On the power play, he has scored eight goals, plus picked up 20 assists.
- Kane is averaging 3.7 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 8.8%.
Patrick Kane Prop Bet Insights
- In 29 of the 62 games Kane has played with a set points prop, he’s exceeded the prop total.
- In 32 games this season with shorter odds than +120 to go over his point total, Kane has exceeded the total 19 times (59.4% of chances).
- In 28 games this season with longer odds than +120 to go over his point total, Kane has exceeded the total nine times (32.1% of chances).
- The implied probability is 45.5% that Kane goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
Patrick Kane Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/3/2022||Coyotes||1||1||0||24:31||Home||L 3-2 OT|
|3/26/2022||Golden Knights||2||0||2||19:50||Away||L 5-4 OT|
|3/24/2022||Kings||2||1||1||24:29||Away||W 4-3 SO|
Chicago Blackhawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from