Patrick Kane and the Chicago Blackhawks face the Buffalo Sabres on Friday at 7:00 PM ET, at KeyBank Center. Prop bets for Kane in that upcoming Blackhawks-Sabres matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you make good decisions.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Patrick Kane Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Patrick Kane Season Stats
- In 77 games this season, Kane has averaged 21:50 on the ice, with a plus-minus of -18.
- Kane has 26 goals so far this season, scoring in 21 different games.
- He has gotten at least one assist in 48 games so far this season, and has 65 in total.
- He has accumulated at least one point in 53 games, and has 91 points in total, so far this season.
- He has nine goals on the power play, plus 22 assists.
- Kane is averaging 3.7 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 9.1%.
Patrick Kane Prop Bet Insights
- Kane has gone over his points prop bet 33 times this season in games with a set points prop (72 opportunities).
- In 40 games this season with shorter odds than +130 to go over his point total, Kane has exceeded the total 24 times (60.0% of chances).
- In the 32 games Kane has played this season with longer odds than +130 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total nine times (28.1% of chances).
- The implied probability that Kane hits the over on his points over/under is 43.5%, based on the odds.
Patrick Kane Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/27/2022||Golden Knights||0||0||0||23:59||Home||W 4-3 SO|
|4/20/2022||Coyotes||2||0||2||23:58||Away||W 4-3 OT|
|4/14/2022||Sharks||3||1||2||24:59||Home||W 5-4 SO|
Chicago Blackhawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from