Patrick Kane will be on the ice Sunday when his Chicago Blackhawks face the Winnipeg Jets at United Center. There are prop bets for Kane available, and we have some stats to help you make good decisions.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Patrick Kane Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Patrick Kane Season Stats
- Kane’s plus-minus rating this season is -14, in 21:37 per game on the ice.
- Kane has 19 goals this season, scoring in 14 different games.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 38 games this season, and has 49 in total.
- Kane has 68 points so far this season, getting at least one point in 40 different games.
- On the power play, Kane has six goals and 17 assists.
- Kane is averaging 3.7 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 8.8%.
Patrick Kane Prop Bet Insights
- Kane has exceeded his points prop bet 25 times this season in games with a set points prop (53 opportunities).
- In 26 games this season with shorter odds than +100 to go over his point total, Kane has exceeded the total 17 times (65.4% of chances).
- In 27 games this season with longer odds than +100 to go over his point total, Kane has exceeded the total eight times (29.6% of chances).
- Kane’s odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 50% that he hits the over.
Patrick Kane Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/15/2022||Bruins||0||0||0||22:12||Home||L 2-1 OT|
|3/3/2022||Oilers||2||1||1||21:30||Home||W 4-3 OT|
Chicago Blackhawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from