Patrick Cantlay’s latest odds to win the Sentry Tournament of Champions are listed at. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Cantlay from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of January 9, 2022 at 3:20 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Patrick Cantlay odds for the Sentry Tournament of Champions
Cantlay’s recent form
- Cantlay will look for his third victory in a row this week.
- Cantlay will look to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Over his last five events, Cantlay has finished first twice.
- Cantlay has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in four of his last five tournaments, including two finishes within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -16.5 in his last five tournaments.
Sentry Tournament of Champions details
- Date: January 6- 9, 2022
- Location: Kapalua, HI
- Course: Kapalua Resort (Plantation Course)
- Par: 73 / 7,596 yards
- Purse: 8.2M
Course comparison – Kapalua Resort (Plantation Course)
- Measuring 7,596 yards, Kapalua Resort (Plantation Course) is set up as a par-73 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,313 yards.
- The average course Cantlay has played over the last year (7,339 yards) is 257 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,596 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patrick Cantlay 2022 results
|September 2- 5||Tour Championship||1||67-66-67-69 (-21)||$15,000,000|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||1||66-63-66-66–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2–2 (-27)||$1,710,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||11||68-67-69-68 (-12)||$203,775|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||23||71-67-69-67 (-6)||$105,000|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||MC||74-69||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||13||68-66-70-68 (-8)||$132,583|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||15||70-75-71-69 (+1)||$177,279|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||1||69-67-68-71-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 (-13)||$1,674,000|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||23||73-73-70-73 (+1)||$103,814|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-73||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||71-71||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||79-73||$10,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-75||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||15||67-70-71-72 (-4)||$151,125|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||3||62-73-70-68 (-15)||$460,200|
|January 21-24||The American Express||2||69-71-65-61 (-22)||$730,300|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||13||68-68-67-72 (-17)||$125,250|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Cantlay’s winning performance in his most recent event, the Tour Championship at East Lake Golf Club on September 2- 5.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from