Patrick Cantlay put together an eighth-place finish in his last action in The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) July 13-16, and heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. Cameron Davis is the defending champ for the event, which takes place July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan.
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of July 26, 2022 at 1:18 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Patrick Cantlay odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Cantlay’s recent form
- Cantlay has finished in the top 20 in each of his last five events.
- Cantlay has made the cut in five straight events.
- Cantlay has finished in the top 10 three times over his last five appearances, finishing as high as the top five in two of those outings.
- Over his last five appearances, Cantlay has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average five times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his last five appearances.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year, while Detroit Golf Club is set to play at 7,340 yards.
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The courses Cantlay has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,238 yards, while Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patrick Cantlay 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||8||70-67-71-68 (-12)||-4.328||15.096||$325,667|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||4||70-70-69-67 (-4)||–||–||$362,000|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||13||64-67-63-76 (-10)||7.932||15.656||$159,775|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||14||72-71-70-69 (+2)||-4.48||7.56||$241,302|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||3||72-69-69-71 (-7)||4.212||-1.388||$708,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-75||-4.672||-1.662||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||2||66-67-70-68 (-13)||13.548||3.916||$872,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||70-75-79-71 (+7)||13.820||1.516||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-77||-3.554||0.913||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||70-72-66-71 (-5)||2.457||0.106||$64,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||2||67-66-68-67 (-16)||7.466||5.442||$893,800|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||4||65-68-68-71 (-15)||0.708||2.039||$391,500|
|January 20-24||The American Express||9||62-68-72-68 (-18)||1.004||0.198||$222,300|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||4||66-67-66-67 (-26)||5.933||0.936||$400,000|
Check out all the details from Cantlay’s eighth-place finish in his last tournament appearance, The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from