Patrick Cantlay comes into the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +1600 odds to win. In his most recent tournament at this course he took third in the 2019 RBC Heritage.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patrick Cantlay odds for the RBC Heritage
Cantlay’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Cantlay has finished in the top five once.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five appearances.
- Cantlay has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five events. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9.5 in his last five appearances.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Cantlay at the RBC Heritage
- In Cantlay’s last three entries to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 every time, including two top-five finishes. His average finish at the event is fourth.
- In his most recent three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Cantlay last played this event in 2019 and finished third. He finished two rounds without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Harbour Town Golf Links will play at 7,099 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,298.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.95 strokes per round and a score of -5.2 compared to par. At Harbour Town Golf Links, the scoring average is slightly higher at -4.1 per tournament.
- The average course Cantlay has played over the past year has been 214 yards longer than the 7,099 yards Harbour Town Golf Links will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3.6 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patrick Cantlay 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||79-73||$10,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-75||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||15||67-70-71-72 (-4)||$151,125|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||3||62-73-70-68 (-15)||$460,200|
|January 21-24||The American Express||2||69-71-65-61 (-22)||$730,300|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||13||68-68-67-72 (-17)||$125,250|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from