In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Cantlay from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of May 20, 2022 at 7:28 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Patrick Cantlay odds for the PGA Championship
Cantlay’s recent form
- Cantlay has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Cantlay has finished in the top five once over his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Cantlay has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five events. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his last five events.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Cantlay at the PGA Championship
- Over Cantlay’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 42nd.
- Cantlay has made the cut in each of his last six trips to this event.
- The last time Cantlay played this event in 2022, he finished 122nd.
- Cantlay finished with two birdies and eight bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- Measuring 7,131 yards, Southern Hills Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,282 yards.
- The courses Cantlay has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,244 yards, while Southern Hills Country Club will play at 7,131 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patrick Cantlay 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||122||76 (+6)||–||–||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||2||66-67-70-68 (-13)||13.548||3.916||$872,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||70-75-79-71 (+7)||13.820||1.516||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-77||-3.554||0.913||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||70-72-66-71 (-5)||2.457||0.106||$64,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||2||67-66-68-67 (-16)||7.466||5.442||$893,800|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||4||65-68-68-71 (-15)||0.708||2.039||$391,500|
|January 20-24||The American Express||9||62-68-72-68 (-18)||1.004||0.198||$222,300|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||4||66-67-66-67 (-26)||5.933||0.936||$400,000|
Here’s a breakdown of Cantlay’s second-place finish in his most recent outing at the RBC Heritage (Harbour Town Golf Links, April 14-17).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from