Patrick Cantlay has +2000 odds in the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He will aim to improve on his 17th-place finish at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patrick Cantlay odds for the Masters Tournament
Cantlay’s recent form
- Cantlay has finished in the top five in two of his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five appearances, Cantlay has finished within three shots of the leader twice and carded a score that’s better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score of -13.7 across his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Cantlay at the Masters Tournament
- Cantlay has two top-20 finishes, with one of those being top-10 finish, in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 13th.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- The last time Cantlay played this event in 2020, he finished 17th. He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,294 yards, which is 181 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard par 72 for this week’s tournament.
- Golfers at Augusta National Golf Club have averaged a score of -0.3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.3
over the past year.
- The courses Cantlay has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,306 yards, while Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 70.4 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patrick Cantlay 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-75||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||15||67-70-71-72 (-4)||$151,125|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||3||62-73-70-68 (-15)||$460,200|
|January 21-24||The American Express||2||69-71-65-61 (-22)||$730,300|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||13||68-68-67-72 (-17)||$125,250|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from