Below you’ll find stats and insights about Cantlay from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of July 10, 2022 at 3:20 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Patrick Cantlay odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Cantlay’s recent form
- Cantlay has finished in the top 20 in each of his last four events.
- Cantlay will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Cantlay has finished in the top five twice over his last five appearances.
- Cantlay has finished with a better-than-average score in four of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -5.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Cantlay at the Genesis Scottish Open
- Cantlay finished fourth when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,237 yards.
- The average course Cantlay has played over the past year has been six yards shorter than the 7,237 yards The Renaissance Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patrick Cantlay 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||4||70-70-69 (-4)||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||13||64-67-63-76 (-10)||7.932||15.656||$159,775|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||14||72-71-70-69 (+2)||-4.48||7.56||$241,302|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||3||72-69-69-71 (-7)||4.212||-1.388||$708,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-75||-4.672||-1.662||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||2||66-67-70-68 (-13)||13.548||3.916||$872,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||70-75-79-71 (+7)||13.82||1.516||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-77||-3.554||0.913||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||70-72-66-71 (-5)||2.457||0.106||$64,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||2||67-66-68-67 (-16)||7.466||5.442||$893,800|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||4||65-68-68-71 (-15)||0.708||2.039||$391,500|
|January 20-24||The American Express||9||62-68-72-68 (-18)||1.004||0.198||$222,300|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||4||66-67-66-67 (-26)||5.933||0.936||$400,000|
Cantlay’s last appearance, his 13th-place finish in the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from