Patrick Brown and the Philadelphia Flyers will play on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET, facing the Minnesota Wild. There are prop bets for Brown available, and we have some stats to help you make good decisions.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Patrick Brown Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Patrick Brown Season Stats
- In 37 games this season, Brown has averaged 12:25 on the ice, with a plus-minus rating of -10.
- He has scored in four games, and has four goals in total, this season.
- Brown has three assists in total, with at least one in three games.
- He has picked up at least one point in seven games, and has seven points in total, so far this season.
- Brown has no points on the power play this season.
- He takes 1.3 shots per game, scoring on 8.3% of them.
Patrick Brown Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/22/2022||Red Wings||0||0||0||15:13||Away||L 6-3|
|3/13/2022||Canadiens||0||0||0||12:45||Home||L 4-3 OT|
Philadelphia Flyers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from