Patrick Beverley and the Minnesota Timberwolves will face the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Beverley is averaging 8.3 points, 4.8 assists and 4.7 rebounds per contest.
In this article, we break down all of Beverley’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Patrick Beverley Prop Bets (November 20)
Beverley Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Beverley has put up 8.3 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.2 points fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Beverley has appeared in 15 games this season, putting up more than 8.5 points in six of them.
- Beverley has gone up against a points prop bet in eight games this season, and he’s gone over three times.
- Beverley’s 1.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Beverley has made more than 1.5 three pointers in four games this season.
- Defensively, the Grizzlies are 28th in the NBA, conceding 113.1 points per game.
Beverley Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Grizzlies
Powered By Data Skrive using data from