Patrice Bergeron and the Boston Bruins face the Carolina Hurricanes in game 8 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Monday at 7:00 PM ET, at PNC Arena. Thinking about a bet on Bergeron in the Bruins-Hurricanes game? Use our stats and information to help you.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Patrice Bergeron Player Props
Patrice Bergeron Season Stats
- In 73 games this season, Bergeron has a plus-minus rating of +25, and averages 18:10 on the ice.
- He has scored in 19 games, and has 25 goals in total, this season.
- Bergeron has 39 assists in all, with at least one in 29 games.
- He has had at least one point in 40 games, and has 64 points in total, this season.
- Bergeron has eight goals and 15 assists on the power play.
- Bergeron is averaging 4.0 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 8.5%.
Patrice Bergeron Prop Bet Insights
- Bergeron has exceeded his points prop bet in 35 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 67 opportunities).
- In 67 games this season with shorter odds than -130 to go over his point total, Bergeron has exceeded the total 35 times (52.2% of chances).
- Bergeron’s odds to hit the over on his point total have not been longer than -130 in a game yet this season.
- Bergeron has an implied probability of 56.5% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
Patrice Bergeron Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/19/2022||Blues||0||0||0||15:25||Away||W 3-2 OT|
Boston Bruins Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from