Pat Perez currently hasodds to claim the title at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Perez from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 21, 2021, 3:23 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Pat Perez odds for the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Perez’s recent form
- Perez has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Perez has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -11 in his only recent appearance.
ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP details
- Date: October 20-23, 2021
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Course: Narashino Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,041 yards
- Purse: 10M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Perez at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Perez finished 51st on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2019. He completed one under-par round the last time he played this event.
Course comparison – Narashino Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,041 yards for this week, which is 271 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Courses Perez has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,274 yards, 233 yards longer than the 7,041-yard Narashino Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Pat Perez 2021 results
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||67-68||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-76||$0|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||16||71-66-66-70 (-11)||$144,875|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||30||12-6-6-15 (+28)||$22,400|
|July 22-25||3M Open||11||72-65-66-71 (-10)||$141,570|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||68-71||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||14||67-69-69-70 (-13)||$121,875|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||68-73||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||10||70-66-71-69 (-8)||$177,025|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||45||70-70-65-74 (-1)||$22,335|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||39||70-67-69-70 (-12)||$31,185|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||69-72-72-71 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||29||68-68-72-72 (-4)||$40,572|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||72-69||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||67||70-73-72-75 (+2)||$16,170|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||48||72-70-69-77 (E)||$7,890|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||46||72-69-71-70 (+2)||$19,070|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-69||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||36||75-71-70-74 (+2)||$42,381|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-72||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||26||69-72-72-68 (-7)||$59,280|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||69-71||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||69||71-70-77-74 (+4)||$15,375|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||68-65-69-66 (-12)||$34,577|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from