In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Perez from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:23 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Pat Perez odds for the Valero Texas Open
Perez’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Perez has an average finish of 46th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Perez has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been +1.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Perez at the Valero Texas Open
- Perez has not finished inside the top 20 in his last three trips to this event.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- The last time Perez played this event in 2022, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,309 yards, which is 185 yards shorter than the 7,494-yard par 72 for this week’s tournament.
- The average course Perez has played over the last year (7,282 yards) is 212 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,494 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Pat Perez 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||70||67-70-75-74 (+2)||$15,912|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||70-72-75-68 (-3)||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||71-75-76-73 (+7)||$37,464|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||70-68-70-72 (-4)||$45,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-70||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||9||70-67-69-68 (-13)||$237,075|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||6||72-68-67-68 (-13)||$265,020|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-70-71||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
Perez’s last tournament appearance was on March 17-20 at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead). Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 70th-place finish in the Valspar Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from