In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Perez from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in what follows reference odds valid as of June 5, 2022 at 7:28 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Pat Perez odds for the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
Perez’s recent form
- Perez will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- Over his last five events, Perez has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Perez has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -5.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday details
- Date: June 2- 6, 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,533 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Perez at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
- Perez has one top-20 finish in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 43rd.
- Perez has four made cuts in his last five attempts at this tournament.
- Perez finished 26th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
- He’s entered six tournaments at Muirfield Village Golf Club since 2015.
- Perez has one top-20 finish in his last six trips to this course. His average finishing position over that span is 42nd.
- Perez has five made cuts in his last six attempts at this course.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,285 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,533 yards, 248 yards longer than average.
- The average course Perez has played over the past year has been 252 yards shorter than the 7,533 yards Muirfield Village Golf Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Pat Perez 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||26||72-72-73 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||12||67-66-72-71 (-4)||–||–||$178,500|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||73-65-67-68 (-15)||-5.844||-5.336||$36,855|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||66||67-71-73-72 (-1)||7.932||5.208||$15,549|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||51||68-73-69-71 (-3)||-1.892||11.356||$19,653|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72||0.586||-0.690||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||70||67-70-75-74 (+2)||9.176||2.464||$15,912|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||70-72-75-68 (-3)||-1.374||5.747||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||71-75-76-73 (+7)||-1.792||2.972||$37,464|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||70-68-70-72 (-4)||1.397||0.166||$45,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-70||-1.449||-0.718||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||9||70-67-69-68 (-13)||3.911||0.509||$237,075|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||6||72-68-67-68 (-13)||4.286||4.888||$265,020|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-70-71||0.915||-1.627||$0|
Perez’s last appearance, his 12th-place finish in the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from