Pat Perez has +5000 odds to win the 2021 John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run after finishing 14th in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club July 1- 4 in his last tournament action.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 5, 2021, 2:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Pat Perez odds for the John Deere Classic
Perez’s recent form
- Perez has earned one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes over his last five appearances.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Perez has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -7.3 over his last five appearances.
John Deere Classic details
- Date: July 8-11, 2021
- Location: Silvis, IL
- Course: TPC Deere Run
- Par: 71 / 7,268 yards
- Purse: 6.2M
- Defending Champ: Dylan Frittelli
Course history: Perez at the John Deere Classic
- Perez has average finish of 46th at this event in two trips, including a personal best 37th-place.
- Perez made the cut in each of his two most recent entries to this event.
- Perez last played this event in 2019 and finished 37th. He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Deere Run
- TPC Deere Run measures 7,268 yards for this tournament, 74 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,342).
- TPC Deere Run has seen an average tournament score of -9.8 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4.2 across all courses over the past year.
- Perez will take to the 7,268-yard course this week at TPC Deere Run after having played courses with an average length of 7,295 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5.4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.8.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Pat Perez 2021 results
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||14||67-69-69-70 (-13)||$121,875|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||68-73||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||10||70-66-71-69 (-8)||$177,025|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||45||70-70-65-74 (-1)||$22,335|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||39||70-67-69-70 (-12)||$31,185|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||69-72-72-71 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||29||68-68-72-72 (-4)||$40,572|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||72-69||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||67||70-73-72-75 (+2)||$16,170|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||48||72-70-69-77 (E)||$7,890|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||46||72-69-71-70 (+2)||$19,070|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-69||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||36||75-71-70-74 (+2)||$42,381|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-72||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||26||69-72-72-68 (-7)||$59,280|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||69-71||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||69||71-70-77-74 (+4)||$15,375|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||68-65-69-66 (-12)||$34,577|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Perez’s 14th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club on July 1- 4.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from