Pat Perez (+8000 odds to win) preapres for the 2021 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities after he made the cut in his most recent event here, the 2020 3M Open, and placed 23rd.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 19, 2021, 6:17 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Pat Perez odds for the 3M Open
Perez’s recent form
- Perez has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes over his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five events.
- Over his last five appearances, Perez has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -10.5.
3M Open details
- Date: July 22-25, 2021
- Location: Blaine, MN
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 6.6M
- Defending Champ: Michael Thompson
Course history: Perez at the 3M Open
- Perez has an average finish of 38th over his last two trips to this tournament.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Perez finished 23rd on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,468 yards, 136 yards longer than the average 7,332 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Players have carded 70.05 strokes per round and an average score of -4.6 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -10.6.
- The average course Perez has played over the past year has been 184 yards shorter than the 7,468 yards TPC Twin Cities will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5.8. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -10.6.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Pat Perez 2021 results
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||68-71||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||14||67-69-69-70 (-13)||$121,875|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||68-73||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||10||70-66-71-69 (-8)||$177,025|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||45||70-70-65-74 (-1)||$22,335|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||39||70-67-69-70 (-12)||$31,185|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||69-72-72-71 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||29||68-68-72-72 (-4)||$40,572|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||72-69||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||67||70-73-72-75 (+2)||$16,170|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||48||72-70-69-77 (E)||$7,890|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||46||72-69-71-70 (+2)||$19,070|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-69||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||36||75-71-70-74 (+2)||$42,381|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-72||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||26||69-72-72-68 (-7)||$59,280|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||69-71||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||69||71-70-77-74 (+4)||$15,375|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||68-65-69-66 (-12)||$34,577|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from