Week 9 of the NFL season features Pat Freiermuth and the Pittsburgh Steelers taking on the Chicago Bears at 8:15 PM ET on Monday. Let’s dig into all of Freiermuth’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Pat Freiermuth Week 9 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Freiermuth’s Game-by-Game Stats
Pat Freiermuth Receiving Trends Vs. Chicago Bears
- The 252.8 passing yards the Bears yield per game makes them the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Freiermuth’s 28.9 receiving yards per game average is 6.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s contest (35.5).
- Freiermuth has totaled more than 35.5 receiving yards in 42.9% of his games this season (three out of seven).
- Freiermuth’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 18.2 per game. He has put up 10.7 more per game than that average.
- Freiermuth has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his seven games (71.4%).
- The Bears have allowed 14 passing TDs this season (1.8 per game), ranking them 17th among NFL defenses.
- Freiermuth has had a touchdown catch twice this year, out of seven games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 8, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Pat Freiermuth or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers Vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from