Pat Connaughton and the Milwaukee Bucks will match up against the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Connaughton posts 11.5 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll break down Connaughton’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Pat Connaughton Prop Bets (November 19)
Connaughton Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 9.5 points prop bet set for Connaughton on Friday is 2.0 fewer points than his season scoring average (11.5).
- Through 15 games this season, Connaughton has put up more than 9.5 points eight times.
- Connaughton has hit the over four times on a points prop this season (in nine tries).
- Connaughton has averaged 2.6 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Connaughton has eight games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- The Thunder give up 105.9 points per game, 13th-ranked in the league.
Connaughton Vs Thunder (2020-21)
Bet On Bucks Vs Thunder
Powered By Data Skrive using data from