Pat Connaughton and the Milwaukee Bucks will be hitting the court against the Charlotte Hornets at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Connaughton averages 12.1 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game, shooting 49.7% from the field and 41.4% from downtown with 2.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s break down Connaughton’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you examine your best wagers.
Pat Connaughton Prop Bets (December 1)
Connaughton Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.5-point total set for Connaughton on Wednesday is 1.6 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- In the 21 games he’s appeared in this season, Connaughton’s point total has exceeded 10.5 points 13 times.
- Connaughton is 9-for-15 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- Connaughton has averaged 2.6 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Connaughton has 11 games this season with more than 2.5 made threes.
- Conceding 114.9 points per game, the Hornets are the worst team in the NBA on defense.
Connaughton Vs Hornets (2020-21)
Bet On Bucks Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from