Pascal Siakam has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Sunday’s matchup between his Toronto Raptors and the Portland Trail Blazers. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Trail Blazers.
Pascal Siakam Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Siakam has played in 36 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 29 of them.
- Sunday’s scoring over/under for Siakam is set at 20.5 points. That is 0.4 more points than his season average of 20.1.
- In 18 of 36 games this season (50%) Siakam has scored more than 20.5 points.
- Siakam’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 19.4 points, which he’s outscored by 0.7 points on average this year.
- Siakam has hit the over on his point totals in 16 chances (55.2%) out of 29 opportunities.
- In 20 of 36 games this season (55.6%), Siakam scored more than his average points over/under of 19.4.
- The Trail Blazers’ opponents are scoring 115.4 points per game, which is the fourth-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Siakam has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 30 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Siakam has averaged 32.3 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 1.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (33.5).
- Siakam has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game in 18 of 36 games (50%).
- Siakam’s PRA average (32.3) is 0.6 higher than his average prop bet total (31.7).
- In 60% of his opportunities this season (18 of 30), Siakam has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- Siakam covered his average PRA over/under (31.7) in 58.3% of his matchups this season (21 of 36 games).
Last 10 Games
Siakam vs the Trail Blazers
Bet on the Raptors vs the Trail Blazers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from