Pascal Siakam will hit the court on Wednesday when his Toronto Raptors match up with the Oklahoma City Thunder. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Siakam’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and made three-pointer props for this matchup.
Pascal Siakam Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Siakam has had a points prop bet set in 31 of the 38 games he has played this season.
- Siakam’s 20.1 points per game average is 1.4 points fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- 18 times this season (out of 38 total games — 47.4%) Siakam has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Siakam’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (19.5 points) by 0.6 points.
- Siakam has gone over the point total in 54.8% of his opportunities (17 of 31 chances).
- Siakam’s season-long points prop bet average is 19.5 points, a figure he’s gone over 21 out of 38 games (55.3%).
- Teams are averaging 112.3 points per game against the Thunder this season, the 13th-most allowed by a squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Siakam has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 30 times this season.
- Siakam has knocked down 1.2 three pointers per game, 0.3 less threes than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Siakam has knocked down more than 1.5 threes in 34.2% of his games this season (13 out of 38 games).
- Siakam has knocked down 0.3 fewer three-pointers in 2020-21 than his average prop bet total of 1.5.
- Siakam has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in only 11 of his 30 chances (36.7% of his matchups).
- In only 13 of 38 games (34.2%), Siakam has made more threes than his 1.5 average prop bet total.
- The Thunder’s opponents are knocking down 12.7 three-point shots per game, which is the 16th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Raptors vs the Thunder
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from