Pascal Siakam and the Toronto Raptors play the Phoenix Suns on Friday. Here’s how Siakam’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Pascal Siakam Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Siakam has played in 35 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 28 of them.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Siakam is set at 20.5 points. That’s 0.5 more points than his season average of 20.0.
- In 17 of 35 games this season (48.6%) Siakam has scored more than 20.5 points.
- Siakam’s average points prop this season has been set at 19.3 points, which he’s outscored by 0.7 points on average this year.
- Siakam has hit the over on his point totals in 15 chances (53.6%) out of 28 opportunities.
- In 19 of 35 contests this season (54.3%), Siakam scored more than his average points over/under of 19.3.
- Teams are scoring 107.4 points per game against the Suns this season, the 28th-most given up by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Siakam has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 29 of the 35 games he has played this season.
- Siakam has averaged 32.0 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (32.5).
- Siakam has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under for Friday’s game in 18 of 35 games (51.4%).
- Siakam’s PRA average (32.0) is 0.3 higher than his average prop bet total (31.7).
- In 58.6% of his opportunities this year (17 of 29), Siakam has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- Siakam covered his average PRA over/under (31.7) in 57.1% of his matchups this year (20 of 35 contests).
Last 10 Games
Siakam vs the Suns
Bet on the Raptors vs the Suns
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from