Pascal Siakam has multiple prop bets set for the outing against the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday. Here are the insights you need to know for Siakam’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Pascal Siakam Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Siakam has played in 53 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 43 of them.
- Siakam’s 20.9 points per game average is 0.6 points fewer than Tuesday’s over/under.
- 27 times this season (out of 53 total games — 50.9%) Siakam has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Siakam’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (20.3 points) by 0.6 points.
- Siakam has hit the points over in 53.5% of his opportunities (23 of 43 chances).
- Siakam’s season-long points prop bet average is 20.3 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 28 out of 53 contests (52.8%).
- Opponents of the Clippers have put up 108.3 points per game this season, the 25th-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Siakam has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 44 times this season.
- Siakam has averaged 32.6 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (32.5).
- In 29 of 53 games (54.7%) Siakam has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total in Tuesday’s game.
- Siakam’s season-long PRA average (32.6) is 0.1 higher than his average PRA over/under — 32.5.
- In half his chances this year, Siakam has gone over his PRA prop bet over/unders.
- In 29 of 53 contests this season (54.7%) Siakam covered his average PRA over/under (32.5).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Raptors vs the Clippers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from