The Toronto Raptors and Pascal Siakam will face the Indiana Pacers at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday. Siakam is tops on the Raptors with 22.2 points per game and 8.3 rebounds, while also posting 5.1 assists.
Let’s take a look at Siakam’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you pick out your best wagers.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Pascal Siakam Prop Bets (March 26)
Siakam Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Siakam has averaged 22.2 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 1.3 points less than Saturday’s over/under.
- Siakam’s point total has gone over 23.5 points 27 times in the 73 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Siakam has hit the over 30 times on a points prop this season (in 59 tries).
- Siakam has connected on 1.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Siakam has made more than 1.5 threes in 20 of his games so far this season.
- The Pacers are the 24th-best defensive squad in the NBA, allowing 113.4 points per game.
Siakam Vs Pacers
Bet On Raptors Vs Pacers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from