Pascal Siakam’s Toronto Raptors will match up against the Orlando Magic at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Siakam is tops on his team in both points (22.4) and rebounds (8.4) per contest, and also posts 5.2 assists. Defensively, he delivers 1.3 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
Let’s take a look at Siakam’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you pick out your best wagers.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Pascal Siakam Prop Bets (April 1)
Siakam Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Siakam has recorded 22.4 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.1 points less than Friday’s over/under.
- In the 76 games he’s appeared in this season, Siakam’s point total has exceeded 22.5 points 31 times.
- Siakam has gone over on his points prop total 31 times this season (in 62 games with such a prop).
- Siakam has averaged 1.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Siakam has connected on more than 0.5 treys in 41 of his 76 games so far this season.
- Giving up 111.4 points per game, the Magic are the 17th-ranked squad in the league defensively.
Siakam Vs Magic
Bet On Raptors Vs Magic
Powered By Data Skrive using data from