Pascal Siakam and the Toronto Raptors will hit the court against the Utah Jazz at 1:00 PM ET on Thursday. Siakam averaged 21.4 points and 7.2 rebounds per game last season — both team highs. He also averaged 4.5 assists, shooting 45.5% from the floor and 29.7% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
Let’s take a look at Siakam’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you examine your best wagers.
Pascal Siakam Prop Bets (November 18)
Siakam Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 18.5 points prop total set for Siakam on Thursday is 2.9 fewer points than his 2020-21 season scoring average (21.4).
- Siakam’s point total went over 18.5 points 34 times in the 72 games he played last season.
- Siakam hit the over in his only game with a points prop last season.
- Siakam’s 1.3 made three-pointers per game from last season are 0.2 less than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Siakam made more than 1.5 treys in 19 of his games last season.
- The Jazz conceded 107.2 points per game last season, third in the league.
Siakam Vs Jazz (2020-21)
Bet On Raptors Vs Jazz
Powered By Data Skrive using data from