Pascal Siakam and Toronto play the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday. Prop bettors will wonder how Siakam has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Pascal Siakam Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Siakam has had a points prop bet set in 35 of the 44 games he has played this season.
- Siakam has put up 20.6 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.9 points fewer than Tuesday’s over/under.
- In 50% of his matchups this season (22 of 44 games) Siakam has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Siakam’s season scoring average of 20.6 is 0.7 points higher than his 19.9 average points over/under.
- Siakam has hit the points over in 19 of 35 opportunities (54.3%).
- Siakam has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (19.9 points) in 56.8% of his games (25 out of 44 games).
- Opponents of the Hawks have averaged 111.3 points per game this season, the 20th-most against any NBA team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Siakam has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 33 times this season.
- Siakam’s 1.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 less threes than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- In 14 of 44 games this year (31.8%), Siakam has made more than 1.5 threes.
- Siakam’s average made three-pointer prop bet total is 1.5. He has made 0.3 fewer three-pointers per game than that average.
- In only 33.3% of his contests (11 of his 33 opportunities), Siakam has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets.
- Siakam’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 1.5 three-pointers, a number he’s surpassed in only 14 of 44 games (31.8%).
- Teams are averaging 11.9 made shots from beyond the arc per game against the Hawks this season, the 22nd-most given up by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Siakam vs the Hawks
Bet on the Raptors vs the Hawks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from