The Carolina Panthers (5-5) and the Washington Football Team (3-6) take the field in Week 11. The Football Team, on the moneyline to win, and the Panthers, listed at on the spread, kick things off on November 21, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. The contest’s point total is currently listed at .
Before placing a bet on this game, read this article where we surface the best available odds and dig into everything you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, injuries, weather, and more.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of November 21, 2021 at 12:19 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Panthers Vs. Washington Betting Odds
Panthers Vs. Washington Player Props
Panthers Vs. Washington Betting Angles
Panthers Vs. Washington Weather
A high temperature of 57 degrees Fahrenheit, with overcast clouds and 5 mph winds, is the forecast for Bank of America Stadium on Sunday (as of 12:19 PM on November 21).
Panthers Vs. Washington Injury Report
|Matt Barkley||QB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Rashaan Melvin||CB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Matt Paradis||C||Torn Acl||Out|
|Sam Darnold||QB||Right Shoulder||Out|
|Troy Pride Jr.||CB||Leg||Out|
|Stantley Thomas-Oliver III||CB||Ankle/toe||Out|
|Kenny Robinson||S||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Shi Smith||WR||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Phil Hoskins||DT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Corn Elder||CB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Antonio Gandy-Golden||WR||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Chase Young||DE||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Shaka Toney||DE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Panthers Offense Vs. Washington Defense
|Panthers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Football Team Defense|
|20.5 (21)||Points/Gm||27.3 (28)|
|0.30 (24)||Points/Play||0.43 (28)|
|320.9 (26)||Yards/Gm||376.4 (27)|
|219.3 (29)||Pass Yards/Gm||290.1 (29)|
|116.0 (15)||Rush Yards/Gm||97.1 (6)|
|4.8 (29)||Yards/Play||5.9 (27)|
|6.2 (31)||Yards/Pass||7.7 (23)|
|3.9 (24)||Yards/Rush||4.0 (6)|
|36.2% (25)||3rd Down %||55.2% (32)|
|54.8% (22)||Red Zone %||58.8% (15)|
|17 (27)||Turnovers||11 (17)|
|25 (21)||Sacks||19 (20)|
Washington Offense Vs. Panthers Defense
|Football Team Offense||Stats (Rank)||Panthers Defense|
|20.6 (20)||Points/Gm||19.3 (6)|
|0.32 (21)||Points/Play||0.33 (8)|
|345.4 (18)||Yards/Gm||280.7 (2)|
|244.1 (21)||Pass Yards/Gm||194.3 (1)|
|115.4 (16)||Rush Yards/Gm||107.0 (13)|
|5.4 (19)||Yards/Play||4.8 (2)|
|7.0 (23)||Yards/Pass||6.4 (3)|
|4.3 (14)||Yards/Rush||4.2 (11)|
|38.5% (18)||3rd Down %||33.1% (4)|
|46.2% (31)||Red Zone %||73.9% (30)|
|14 (23)||Turnovers||12 (14)|
|20 (14)||Sacks||27 (5)|
When The Panthers Have The Ball
- The Panthers average 3.9 yards per carry (24th in the league) compared to the 4.0 per attempt the Football Team allow (sixth in the NFL).
- Washington has forced 11 turnovers (16th-fewest in the NFL), and Carolina has committed 17 turnovers (sixth-most in the league).
- The Panthers have the 15th-ranked rushing offense in the NFL (116.0 yards per game). They face the Football Team’s sixth-ranked rushing defense, which gives up 97.1 on the ground per game.
- Washington’s defense allows 7.7 yards per pass attempt (23rd in the NFL). Carolina’s offense averages 6.2 yards per pass (31st in the league).
When Washington Has The Ball
- The Football Team average 7.0 yards per pass attempt (23rd in the NFL) compared to the 6.4 per pass the Panthers give up (third in the league).
- Washington’s 244.1 passing yards per game ranks 21st in the NFL. Carolina’s defense allows 194.3 through the air (first in the league).
- The Football Team average 5.4 yards per play (19th in the NFL), and the Panthers give up 4.8 per play (second in the league).
- The Football Team’s offense is 18th in the league averaging 345.4 yards per game, while Carolina ranks second in yards allowed (280.7).
Panthers Betting Trends And Insights
- Carolina has won five games against the spread this season, while failing to cover five times.
- The Panthers have been favored by 3.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in both.
- So far this season, three out of Carolina’s 10 games have hit the over.
- Carolina’s games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 43 points three times.
- The Panthers have won 50% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (2-2).
Washington Betting Trends And Insights
- Washington has won just two games against the spread this season.
- The Football Team have covered the spread once when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season (in five opportunities).
- So far this season, four out of Washington’s nine games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- Washington has combined with its opponents to score more than 43 points in six of nine games this season.
- The Football Team have entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won once.
Panthers Players To Watch
- Chuba Hubbard has run for a team-leading 421 yards (42.1 YPG) and three touchdowns. He also has 152 receiving yards on 19 catches .
- Christian McCaffrey has 348 yards on 79 carries (49.7 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 30 catches for a team-high 283 yards .
- D.J. Moore has 57 catches (on 95 targets) and leads the team with 701 receiving yards (70.1 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Robby Anderson is averaging 24.3 yards per game, with 23 catches for 243 yards and three touchdowns.
- This season Haason Reddick leads the team with 9.5 sacks and has added 10.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- Jeremy Chinn has totaled 58 tackles and 4.0 TFL, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Shaq Thompson has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 52 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and five passes defended.
Washington Players To Watch
- This year Taylor Heinicke has collected 2,184 passing yards (242.7 per game) while going 201-for-306 (65.7%) and throwing for 12 touchdowns with nine interceptions. He has added a team-high 247 rushing yards on 39 carries with one touchdown.
- Antonio Gibson has racked up a team-best 506 rushing yards (56.2 per game) and five touchdowns. He has added 19 receptions for 158 yards and one TD.
- Terry McLaurin has racked up 49 catches for 632 yards, best on his team, and four touchdowns. He averages 70.2 receiving yards per game.
- J.D. McKissic’s stat line this year reveals 37 catches for 367 yards and one touchdown. He averages 40.8 receiving yards per game.
- Ricky Seals-Jones has totaled 230 yards on 23 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 25.6 yards per game.
- Jonathan Allen has 6.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 8.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- This season Cole Holcomb has collected 78 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception, leading his team in tackles.
- Bobby McCain has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 35 tackles and five passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from