The latest betting odds for Game 2 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round show the Florida Panthers listed atto win on the moneyline. The Tampa Bay Lightning are currently to come out on top for this contest on Thursday. The total in this matchup is set at .
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of May 19, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Panthers Vs. Lightning Betting Odds
Panthers Vs. Lightning Player Props
Injury Report as of May 19
Panthers: Carter Verhaeghe: Questionable (Undisclosed), Mason Marchment: Questionable (Lower Body), Markus Nutivaara: Out (Lower Body)
Lightning: Brayden Point: Out (Lower Body)
|Panthers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lightning Defense|
|4.12 (1)||Goals/Game||2.80 (6)|
|37.2 (1)||Shots/Game||29.7 (7)|
|11.1% (4)||Shooting %||9.5% (12)|
|11.0 (31)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.7 (18)|
|Lightning Offense||Stats (Rank)||Panthers Defense|
|3.48 (7)||Goals/Game||2.95 (12)|
|30.8 (17)||Shots/Game||30.6 (10)|
|11.3% (3)||Shooting %||9.6% (14)|
|5.5 (1)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||9.7 (1)|
Panthers And Lightning Betting Trends
- The Panthers have won 60 of their 82 games when favored on the moneyline this season (73.2%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -160 or shorter, Florida has a record of 44-13 (winning 77.2%).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Panthers a 61.5% chance to win.
- The Lightning have been listed as an underdog 14 times this season, and won seven, or 50.0%, of those games.
- Tampa Bay has played as an underdog of +140 or more one time this season and won that game.
- Sportsbooks have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Lightning have a 41.7% chance to win.
Head to Head
In the most recent matchup between these squads, Tampa Bay earned a 4-1 victory. Anthony Duclair scored one goal for the Panthers. Pierre-Edouard Bellemare’s one goal and Corey Perry’s one goal and one assist were among the top performances for the Lightning.
- With 30 goals and 84 assists this season, Jonathan Huberdeau is one of Florida’s top contributors (114 points).
- Aleksander Barkov Jr. has 88 points (39 goals, 49 assists) to add to the team’s scoring efforts.
- With 84 points through 78 games (33 goals and 51 assists), Sam Reinhart has been an important part of Florida’s offense this season.
- Across 54 games played, Sergei Bobrovsky has a goaltending record of 35-7-1. During those games, he’s allowed 137 goals while recording 1427 saves.
- Steven Stamkos’ 42 goals and 65 assists in 81 games for Tampa Bay add up to 107 total points on the season.
- Victor Hedman has helped lead the attack for Tampa Bay this season with 20 goals and 66 assists.
- Nikita Kucherov’s 25 goals and 44 assists add up to 69 points this season.
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is 32-17-1 this season, compiling 1714 saves and allowing 155 goals (2.5 goals against average) with a .917 save percentage (14th in the league).