The latest betting odds for Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs First Round show the Florida Panthers listed atto win on the moneyline. The Washington Capitals are currently to claim victory for this contest on Monday. The over/under in this contest has been set at .
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of May 9, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Panthers Vs. Capitals Betting Odds
Panthers Vs. Capitals Player Props
Injury Report as of May 9
Panthers: Markus Nutivaara: Out (Lower Body)
Capitals: Tom Wilson: Questionable (Lower Body), Carl Hagelin: Out (Face), Joe Snively: Out (Wrist)
|Panthers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Capitals Defense|
|4.12 (1)||Goals/Game||2.96 (13)|
|37.2 (1)||Shots/Game||29.0 (6)|
|11.1% (4)||Shooting %||10.2% (23)|
|11.0 (31)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.7 (18)|
|Capitals Offense||Stats (Rank)||Panthers Defense|
|3.30 (10)||Goals/Game||2.95 (12)|
|31.3 (14)||Shots/Game||30.6 (10)|
|10.5% (9)||Shooting %||9.6% (14)|
|7.4 (10)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||9.7 (1)|
Panthers And Capitals Betting Trends
- The Panthers have put together a 57-21 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -185 or shorter, Florida has a record of 34-9 (winning 79.1%).
- The Panthers have a 64.9% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- This season the Capitals have been an underdog 29 times, and won 16, or 55.2%, of those games.
- Washington has entered six games this season as the underdog by +150 or more and is 3-3 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the Capitals, based on the moneyline, is 40.0%.
Head to Head
In the most recent matchup between these teams, Washington secured a 6-1 win. Jonathan Huberdeau scored one goal for the Panthers. Garnet Hathaway and Trevor van Riemsdyk were among the six Capitals skaters to score one goal apiece.
- A productive offensive player this season for Florida, Huberdeau has recorded 114 points.
- With 39 goals and 49 assists, Aleksander Barkov Jr. is one of the most important contributors for Florida with his 88 points (1.3 per game).
- Through 78 games, Sam Reinhart has proven himself as a scoring option for Florida. He has 84 points (33 goals and 51 assists).
- As Florida’s top goalie, Sergei Bobrovsky has recorded 35 wins and 7 losses this season while allowing 137 goals with 1427 saves.
- Alex Ovechkin has racked up 91 points (1.2 per game) for Washington, with 50 goals and 41 assists in 77 games (playing 20:34 per game).
- Evgeny Kuznetsov is a key piece of the offense for Washington with 78 total points this season. He has scored 24 goals and added 54 assists in 79 games.
- John Carlson is a top player on offense for Washington with 17 goals and 54 assists.
- Ilya Samsonov has a 22-12-1 record this season, with an .896 save percentage (57th in the league). He has 1025 saves, and has conceded 119 goals (3.0 goals against average).