The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 30. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Packers games average 59.3 total points per game this season– 4.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total for Vikings games is 57.8 points– 2.8 more than this game’s over/under.
- Green Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 55 in four games.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over 55 points on three occasions.
- The total for this matchup is 3.6 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams (58.6).
- The Packers are the second-highest scoring team in the league this year. The Vikings have scored the 17th-most points.
- These two teams combine to yield 58.5 points per game, which is 3.5 greater than the total for this matchup.
- Green Bay is the NFL’s 19th-ranked scoring defense while Minnesota is the 30th-ranked.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay is 5-1 against the spread.
- The Packers have an ATS record of 1-0 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Green Bay has played in three games this year that went over the point total.
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota is 3-3 against the spread.
- Four Minnesota’s six games this year have gone over the point total (66.7% of its opportunities).
Packers vs Vikings: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/13/2020||Vikings||Vikings||-2.5||44.5||-130||+115||522-382 GB||43-34 GB|
|12/23/2019||Vikings||Vikings||-4||47||-195||+170||383-139 GB||23-10 GB|
|9/15/2019||Packers||Packers||-3||43.5||-167||+148||421-335 MIN||21-16 GB|
When the Packers Have the Ball
- The Vikings defense has allowed 32 points per game this season, 0.8 points fewer than the 32.8 the Packers have scored.
- In games where Green Bay scores at least 32.8 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Minnesota is 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 32 points.
- The Packers offense has averaged 393.7 total yards per game this season– 20 yards fewer than the Vikings defense allows (413.7). The Packers average 6.2 yards per play while the Vikings allow 6.1 per play.
- When Green Bay totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- When Minnesota allows fewer total yards than their season average, they are 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season.
- The Vikings give up 127 rushing yards per game, 5.2 yards fewer than the average the Packers rush for (132.2).
- When Green Bay rushes at least their season average, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- This season, when the Minnesota defense allows less than 127 yards on the ground, they are 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Packers have turned the ball over 0.3 times per game this season, while the Vikings have averaged 0.8 takeaways per contest.
- When Green Bay doesn’t turn the football over this season, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Minnesota’s record this season when they force more than 0.8 turnovers: 3-2 ATS, 1-4 overall
When the Vikings Have the Ball
- The Vikings score 25.8 points per game, 0.7 points fewer than the 26.5 per outing the Packers allow.
- When Minnesota records at least 25.8 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- Green Bay has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall in games when it gives up 32.8 points or less.
- The Vikings average 23.9 more yards per game (374.2), than the Packers give up per outing (350.3). The Vikings average 6.3 yards per play, while the Packers give up 5.8 per play.
- In games Green Bay holds its opponents to 350.3 or fewer yards, it has a 2-1 record ATS and a 2-1 record overall.
- This season, the Vikings average 139.2 rushing yards per game– 29.2 more per game than the Packers allow per contest (110).
- When Minnesota rushes for at least 139.2 yards, it had a 3-0 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record.
- This season, Green Bay is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when holding opponents to no more than 110 rushing yards.
- The Vikings turn the ball over two times per game– 1.3 more times per game than the 0.7 the Packers force.
- Minnesota is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it turns the ball over 2 or fewer times.
- When it forces 0.7 or more turnovers, Green Bay has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers has thrown for 1,657 yards, 17 touchdowns, and two interceptions while completing 65.9% of his passes this year (276.2 yards per game).
- Aaron Jones has taken 75 carries for 389 rushing yards (77.8 yards per game) and five touchdowns in five games. He’s also caught 18 passes for 161 yards (32.2 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- Jamaal Williams has 219 yards on 52 carries (36.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown and 17 catches for 156 yards (26 ypg).
- This season, Davante Adams has 36 catches (46 targets) to lead the team with 449 yards (112.3 per game) with four touchdowns in four games.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has added 242 yards on 15 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 34 times and puts up 40.3 receiving yards per game.
- In 2020, Robert Tonyan has caught 18 passes on 20 targets for 230 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 38.3 receiving yards per game.
- Za’Darius Smith has six sacks, seven TFL, and 20 tackles over six games.
- This season, Krys Barnes has collected 41 tackles, three TFL, and one sack.
- Chandon Sullivan has one interception, 13 tackles, and three passes defended six in games this season.
Vikings Players to Watch
- Kirk Cousins has thrown for 1,475 yards while completing 64.6% of his passes (113-of-175), with 11 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in six games this year (245.8 yards per game).
- Dalvin Cook has rushed for 489 yards (97.8 yards per game) and seven touchdowns in five games.
- Alexander Mattison has added 245 rushing yards on 54 carries (40.8 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground over the course of six games in 2020.
- Rookie Justin Jefferson has been targeted 36 times and has 28 catches for 537 yards (89.5 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
- Adam Thielen has 32 receptions for 415 yards and seven touchdowns. He has been targeted 49 times and puts up 69.2 receiving yards per game.
- Irv Smith Jr. has caught 10 passes on 16 targets for 133 yards, averaging 22.2 yards per game.
- Ifeadi Odenigbo has 2.5 sacks, two TFL ,and 17 tackles over six games.
- This year, Eric Kendricks has racked up a team-high 66 tackles and two TFL.
- Eric Wilson has two interceptions, 31 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and two passes defended six in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from