The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 22, 2020, 1:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs Titans Betting Odds
Packers vs Titans Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Betting the Total (Over/Under)
- Packers games this season have posted an average total of 55.2, which is 0.8 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The average total for Titans games is 56.9 points, 0.9 more than this game’s over/under.
- Green Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 56 in five games (35.7% of matchups).
- In seven (50%) games this season, the Titans have combined with their opponents to go over 56 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 62.1 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 6.1 points.
- The Packers are the third-highest scoring team in the league this year. The Titans have scored the most points.
- The over/under for this game is set at 56 points, six points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- Green Bay is the league’s 14th-ranked scoring defense while Tennessee is the 21st-ranked.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay has played in seven games this year that went over the point total (50% of its opportunities).
- Green Bay has put together an 8-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers have an ATS record of 6-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee has put together a 7-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans have an even ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Tennessee’s games have hit the over in 11 out of 14 outings this season (78.6%).
When the Packers Have the Ball
- The Packers have put an average of 31 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 5.2 more than the 25.8 the Titans have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Green Bay is 7-1 and 6-2 against the spread.
- When the Tennessee defense allows 25.8 points or fewer this year, the Titans have accumulated a 6-0 overall record and a 5-1 record against the spread.
- The Titans defense has surrendered an average of 390.5 yards per game this season, just 0.5 yards more than the 390 the Packers offense has averaged.
- The Packers pick up 6.2 yards per play while the Titans allow 5.7 per play.
- In contests where the Green Bay offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- When the Tennessee defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- The Packers have averaged 128.9 yards per game on the ground this season, 14.4 yards more than the Titans have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (114.5).
- When Green Bay rushers gain at least a combined 128.9 yards this season, they are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- This season, when the Tennessee defense allows opponents to pick up less than 114.5 yards on the ground, they are 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- This season, the Titans have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game, compared to the 0.6 times Packers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Green Bay doesn’t turn the football over this season, they are 10-0 overall and 8-2 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 3-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.5 turnovers in a game.
When the Titans Have the Ball
- The Titans score 31.1 points per game, 6.9 more than the Packers give up per matchup (24.2).
- When Tennessee scores at least 31.1 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- This season, Green Bay has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 31 or fewer points.
- The Titans collect 61.1 more yards per game (398.9), than the Packers allow per outing (337.8). On average, the Titans pick up 6.2 yards per play, while the Packers allow 5.6 per play.
- Green Bay has a 4-4 record ATS and a 6-2 record overall when holding its opponents to 337.8 yards or less.
- This season, the Titans run for 50.3 more yards per game (160.4) than the Packers allow per contest (110.1).
- When Tennessee runs for at least 160.4 yards, it compiled a 5-1 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record.
- Green Bay is 4-2 against the spread and 6-0 overall when holding opponents to 110.1 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Titans turn the ball over 0.6 times per game, 0.4 fewer turnovers per game than the one the Packers force on average.
- Tennessee is 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it turns the ball over 0.6 or fewer times.
- When it forces one or more turnover, Green Bay has a 7-3 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers has thrown for 3,828 yards while completing 69.6% of his passes (332-of-477), with 40 touchdowns and four interceptions (273.4 yards per game).
- Aaron Jones has rushed for a team-leading 968 yards on 180 attempts (80.7 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns in 12 games. He also averages 24.8 receiving yards per game, grabbing 41 passes for 298 yards and two touchdowns.
- Jamaal Williams has 479 yards on 114 carries (34.2 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has 31 catches for 236 yards (16.9 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Davante Adams has grabbed 98 passes to lead the team with 1,186 yards while scoring 14 touchdowns. He has been targeted 131 times and averages 98.8 yards per game over 12 outings.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has also added 603 yards on 31 grabs with five touchdowns. He has been targeted 60 times and averages 43.1 receiving yards per game.
- Robert Tonyan has caught 49 passes on 55 targets for 551 yards and 10 touchdowns, averaging 39.4 yards per game.
- Za’Darius Smith has registered a team-leading 11.5 sacks, while adding 12 TFL and 47 tackles.
- Christian Kirksey has totaled 70 tackles and one interception so far this season.
- Darnell Savage Jr. has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 60 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and nine passes defended.
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill has thrown for 3,480 yards while completing 66.5% of his passes (286-of-430), with 31 touchdowns and five interceptions (248.6 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 33 times for 173 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 12.4 yards per game.
- Derrick Henry has taken 321 attempts for a team-leading 1,679 rushing yards (119.9 yards per game) while scoring 15 touchdowns.
- Jeremy McNichols has 204 yards on 47 carries (14.6 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season, Corey Davis has 60 catches (on 79 targets) to lead the team with 945 yards (67.5 per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- A.J. Brown has chipped in with 56 catches for 879 yards and 10 touchdowns in 12 games this year. He has been targeted 87 times and averages 73.3 receiving yards per game.
- Jonnu Smith has caught 37 passes on 56 targets for 410 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 31.5 yards per game.
- Harold Landry has registered a team-leading four sacks, while adding eight TFL, 55 tackles, and one interception.
- In 14 games, Kevin Byard has racked up 97 tackles, one TFL, and one interception.
- This season, Amani Hooker leads the team with three interceptions and has added 40 tackles, one TFL, and seven passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from