The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 19, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Green Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 56.5 in three games.
- Houston’s contests have gone over 56.5 points on one occasion.
- The total for this matchup is 0.2 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams (56.7).
- These two teams allow a combined 58.1 points per game– 1.6 higher than the total for this matchup.
- Packers games average 60.2 total points per game this season, 3.7 points more than this over/under.
- Games involving the Texans this year have averaged 54.7 points per game– 1.8 points less than the over/under for this contest.
- The Texans are the league’s 21st-highest scoring team this season compared to the fourth-ranked Packers.
- Houston has allowed the 26th-fewest points in NFL play this season, while Green Bay has given up the 20th-fewest.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay is 4-1 against the spread.
- The Packers are 2-0 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Three of Green Bay’s five games this year have gone over the point total.
Texans Betting Insights
- Houston has put together a 1-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Texans have an ATS record of 1-1 when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- Four of Houston’s six games this year have gone over the point total.
When the Packers Have the Ball
- The Texans defense allows 30.3 points per game this season. The Packers score 32.4 points per game.
- In games where Green Bay scores at least 32.4 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When the Houston defense allows 30.3 points or fewer this year, they have put together a 1-1 overall record and a 1-1 record against the spread.
- The Packers offense has averaged 396.6 total yards per game this season, 26.4 yards fewer than the 423 allowed by the Texans defense.
- The Packers average 6.2 yards per play while the Texans allow 6.1 per play.
- When Green Bay puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season.
- When Houston allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 1-4 against the spread and 1-4 overall this season.
- The Texans have allowed 177.5 rushing yards per game, compared to the 139.4 yards the Packers offense has averaged on the ground.
- When Green Bay rushes for least 139.4 yards this season, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Houston holds opposing teams to 177.5 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- This season, the Texans have forced an average of 0.7 turnovers per game, compared to the 0.4 times Packers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they don’t turn the football over this season, Green Bay is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Houston’s record this season when they force more than 0.7 turnovers: 1-1 ATS, 1-1 overall
When the Texans Have the Ball
- The Texans score 24.3 points per game, 3.5 fewer than the Packers give up per matchup (27.8).
- Houston is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall a season ago when the team records at least 24.3 points.
- Green Bay has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall in games when it surrenders 32.4 points or less.
- The Texans collect 20.6 more yards per game (368), than the Packers give up per outing (347.4). The Texans average 6.3 yards per play, while the Packers allow 5.9 per play.
- Green Bay has a 2-1 record ATS and a 2-1 record overall when holding its opponents to 347.4 yards or less.
- The Texans rush for 85.8 yards per game– 30.4 fewer per game than the 116.2 the Packers allow per outing.
- Houston has a 1-3 ATS record and a 1-3 overall record when they rush for at least 85.8 yards.
- This season, Green Bay is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when holding opponents to no more than 116.2 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Texans turn the ball over 1.2 times per game– 0.6 more turnovers per game than the 0.6 the Packers force on average.
- Houston has a 0-4 record against the spread and a 0-4 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.2 times or less.
- When it forces 0.6 or more turnovers, Green Bay has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers has thrown for 1,374 yards (274.8 yards per game), 13 touchdowns, and two interceptions (65.5% completion) in five games this year.
- Aaron Jones has ran for 389 yards on 75 carries (77.8 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in five games. He also averages 32.2 receiving yards per game, grabbing 18 passes for 161 yards and two touchdowns.
- In five games, Jamaal Williams has rushed for 142 yards on 33 carries (28.4 ypg). He’s also caught 13 passes for 119 (23.8 ypg).
- This season, Davante Adams has 23 catches (30 targets) for 253 yards (84.3 per game) and two touchdowns in three games.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has contributed with 242 yards on 15 catches and a touchdown. He has been targeted 30 times and puts up 48.4 receiving yards per game.
- Robert Tonyan has caught 16 passes on 18 targets for 198 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 39.6 yards per game.
- Za’Darius Smith has five sacks, six TFL ,and 17 tackles over five games.
- Krys Barnes has totaled 33 tackles and two TFL so far this year.
- Chandon Sullivan has one interception, 10 tackles, and two passes defended this season.
Texans Players to Watch
- This year, Deshaun Watson has racked up 1,786 passing yards (297.7 yards per game), 13 touchdowns, and five interceptions while going 137-for-200 (68.5% completion percentage). He has added 109 rushing yards on 23 carries with one touchdown, averaging 18.2 yards per game.
- In his first year with Houston, David Johnson has taken 87 carries for 350 rushing yards (58.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns in six games. He’s also caught 12 passes for 119 yards (19.8 receiving yards per game).
- Will Fuller V has 28 catches (41 targets) for 455 yards (75.8 per game) and four touchdowns in six games.
- Brandin Cooks has added 27 catches for 367 yards and two touchdowns over the course of six games. He averages 61.2 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 42 times.
- Randall Cobb has caught 22 passes on 28 targets for 277 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 46.2 yards per game.
- J.J. Watt has three sacks , three TFL, and 18 tackles over six games.
- Zach Cunningham has racked up 61 tackles, three TFL, and two sacks this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from