The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 14, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs Panthers Betting Odds
Packers vs Panthers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Betting the Total (Over/Under)
- Packers games have gone over 51 points on seven occasions this season (53.8% of matchups).
- Carolina’s games have gone over 51 points on seven occasions (53.8% of games).
- The total for this matchup is 51 points, 4.1 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams.
- The over/under for this game is set at 51 points, 0.7 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- The points total average for Packers games this season is 56.4, 5.4 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Panthers games average 49.2 total points, 1.8 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Packers score the most points in the league this season, while the Panthers’ offense puts up the 19th-most.
- Carolina has allowed the 20th-fewest points in the league this season, while Green Bay has given up the 17th-fewest.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay has compiled an 8-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers are 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 8.5 points.
- Green Bay’s games have hit the over in seven out of 12 opportunities this season (58.3%).
Panthers Betting Insights
- Seven Carolina’s 13 games this year have gone over the point total (53.8% of its opportunities).
- Carolina has a 7-6 record against the spread.
Packers vs Panthers: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/10/2019||Packers||Packers||-5||49||-240||+205||401-388 CAR||24-16 GB|
When the Packers Have the Ball
- The Packers, on average, score six more points per game this season (31.5) than the Panthers allow (25.5).
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Green Bay is 6-0 and 6-0 against the spread.
- Carolina is 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.5 points.
- The Panthers defense has given up an average of 364.1 yards per game so far this season, 33.5 yards fewer than the 397.6-yard average from the Packers offense.
- On average, the Packers gain 6.3 yards per play and the Panthers allow 5.7.
- In contests where the Green Bay offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 5-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- When Carolina allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season.
- The Panthers have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 113.2 yards per game, compared to the 123.8 rushing yards the Packers offense has averaged.
- In games where the Green Bay rushing attack puts together at least their season average, the Packers are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, when the Carolina defense allows opponents to pick up less than 113.2 yards on the ground, they are 3-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- This season, the Panthers have forced an average of 1.4 turnovers per game, compared to the 0.7 times Packers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Green Bay doesn’t turn the football over this season, they are 9-0 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- Carolina’s record this season when they force more than 1.4 turnovers: 2-1 ATS, 1-2 overall
When the Panthers Have the Ball
- The Panthers rack up 23.6 points per game, comparable to the 24.8 per outing the Packers give up.
- When Carolina puts up at least 23.6 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
- This season, Green Bay has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 31.5 or fewer points.
- The Panthers collect 20.2 more yards per game (356), than the Packers give up per outing (335.8). On average, the Panthers gain 5.8 yards per play, while the Packers allow 5.6 per play.
- Green Bay has a 3-3 record ATS and a 5-2 record overall when holding its opponents to 335.8 yards or less.
- The Panthers rush for 107.8 yards per game, two fewer yards per game than the 109.8 the Packers allow per outing.
- Carolina has a 3-4 ATS record and a 3-4 overall record when the team runs for at least 107.8 yards.
- Green Bay is 4-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall when holding opponents to 109.8 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Panthers turn the ball over one time per game, equal to the one the Packers force on average.
- Carolina has a 6-4 record against the spread and a 3-7 record overall when it turns the ball over one time or less.
- When it forces one or more turnover, Green Bay has a 7-2 record against the spread and an 8-1 record overall.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers leads the team with 3,685 passing yards (283.5 yards per game) and has a 69.6% completion percentage this year (312-of-448) while throwing 39 touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Aaron Jones has ran for 823 yards on 160 carries (74.8 yards per game) while scoring seven touchdowns in 11 games. He also averages 25.9 receiving yards per game, grabbing 38 passes for 285 yards and two touchdowns.
- Jamaal Williams has 473 yards on 113 carries (36.4 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns over the course of 13 games. He also has 29 catches for 222 yards (17.1 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Davante Adams has reeled in 91 passes to lead the team with 1,144 yards with 14 touchdowns. He has been targeted 121 times and averages 104 yards per game over 11 outings.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has tacked on 603 yards on 31 catches with five touchdowns. He has been targeted 59 times and averages 46.4 receiving yards per game.
- This season, Robert Tonyan has caught 46 passes on 52 targets for 533 yards and nine touchdowns, averaging 41 receiving yards per game.
- Za’Darius Smith has 10.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 11 TFL and 44 tackles.
- This year, Adrian Amos has racked up 62 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Darnell Savage Jr. has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 54 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and eight passes defended.
Panthers Players to Watch
- Teddy Bridgewater has thrown for 3,103 yards while completing 70.5% of his passes (287-of-407), with 14 touchdowns and eight interceptions in 12 games this year (258.6 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 40 times for 239 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 19.9 yards per game.
- Mike Davis has ran for 555 yards on 137 carries (42.7 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns. He also averages 28.5 receiving yards per game, grabbing 57 passes for 371 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season, Robby Anderson has 83 catches (on 116 targets) for 997 yards (76.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Curtis Samuel’s statline this year shows 61 catches for 585 yards and three touchdowns in 12 games. He puts up 48.8 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 72 times.
- Brian Burns has five sacks to lead the team, and has also collected five TFL and 53 tackles over 13 games.
- Jeremy Chinn has totaled 94 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and one interception this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from