The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-7) take a seven-game losing streak into a matchup with the Green Bay Packers (6-2) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at Lambeau Field. The Jags opened as 14-point underdogs (currently ) and the game’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 10, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Green Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 52 in four games (50% of matchups).
- In four (50%) games this season, the Jaguars have combined with their opponents to go over 52 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 54 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by two points.
- These two teams combine to surrender 56.4 points per game, which is 4.4 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The points total average for Packers games this season is 57.1– 5.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total for Jaguars games is 53.2 points– 1.2 more than this game’s over/under.
- The Packers score the third-most points in the NFL this season, while the Jaguars’ offense puts up the 26th-most.
- Jacksonville has allowed the 31st-fewest points in NFL play this season, while Green Bay has given up the 17th-fewest.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay has compiled a 6-2 record against the spread this season.
- Green Bay’s games have hit the over in five out of eight outings this season (62.5%).
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville’s games have hit the over in five out of eight opportunities this season (62.5%).
- Jacksonville has a losing 3-5 record against the spread.
When the Packers Have the Ball
- The Packers average points scored this season (31.6) and the Jaguars points allowed (30.9) are within 0.7 points of each other.
- In games where Green Bay score at least 31.6 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.9 points.
- The Jaguars defense has allowed an average of 418.1 yards per game– 22.2 yards more than the 395.9 the Packers offense has averaged per contest.
- On average, the Packers gain 6.2 yards per play and the Jaguars allow 6.4.
- In contests where the Green Bay offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- When Jacksonville allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 2-2 against the spread and 0-4 overall this season.
- The Jaguars defense has given up an average of 138.1 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That is 11.5 more yards than the Packers have gained running the football in 2020 (126.6).
- In games where the Green Bay rushing attack runs for at least their season average this season, the Packers are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- This season, when the Jacksonville defense allows opponents to pick up less than 138.1 yards on the ground, they are 3-3 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
- The Packers have turned the ball over 0.4 times per game this season, while the Jaguars have averaged 0.9 takeaways per contest.
- When Green Bay doesn’t turn the football over this season, they are 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Jacksonville’s record this season when they force more than 0.9 turnovers: 2-3 ATS, 1-4 overall
When the Jaguars Have the Ball
- The Jaguars average 3.1 fewer points per game (22.4) than the Packers surrender (25.5).
- When Jacksonville records at least 22.4 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- Green Bay has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall in games when it surrenders 31.6 points or less.
- The Jaguars average 6.2 more yards per game (351.6), than the Packers give up per outing (345.4). On average, the Jaguars gain 5.5 yards per play, while the Packers allow 6 per play.
- In games Green Bay limits its opponents to 345.4 or fewer yards, it has a 3-2 record ATS and a 3-2 record overall.
- This season, the Jaguars average 98.9 rushing yards per game– 12.1 fewer per game than the Packers allow per contest (111).
- Jacksonville has a 2-1 ATS record and a 0-3 overall record when the team runs for at least 98.9 yards.
- This season, Green Bay is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when holding opponents to no more than 111 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Jaguars turn the ball over 1.4 times per game– 0.6 more turnovers per game than the 0.8 the Packers force on average.
- Jacksonville has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 1-3 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.4 times or less.
- When it forces 0.8 or more turnovers, Green Bay has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers has 2,253 passing yards (281.6 yards per game), 24 touchdowns, and two interceptions and has a 67.5% completion percentage this year (189-of-280).
- Aaron Jones has rushed for 447 yards on 90 attempts (74.5 yards per game) and five touchdowns in six games. He also averages 30.3 receiving yards per game, grabbing 23 passes for 182 yards and two touchdowns.
- In eight games, Jamaal Williams has rushed for 294 yards on 68 carries (36.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Williams also figures in the passing game, catching 23 passes for 183 (22.9 ypg).
- Davante Adams has grabbed 53 passes to lead the NFL with 675 yards and eight touchdowns. He has been targeted 70 times and averages 112.5 yards per game over six outings.
- Robert Tonyan has added 24 catches for 314 yards and five touchdowns over eight games. He puts up 39.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 28 times.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has caught 18 passes on 39 targets for 314 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 39.3 yards per game.
- Za’Darius Smith has seven sacks, eight TFL, and 28 tackles over eight games.
- This season, Adrian Amos has collected 35 tackles, two TFL, and one sack.
- Chandon Sullivan has picked off one pass this season, while adding 15 tackles and three passes defended eight over games.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- Jake Luton has thrown for 304 yards while completing 68.4% of his passes (26-of-38), with one touchdown and one interception in one game this year. He’s also carried the ball one times for 13 yards and one touchdown.
- Rookie James Robinson has picked up 580 rushing yards (72.5 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns in eight games. He has tacked on 27 catches for 225 yards (28.1 receiving yards per game) with two receiving touchdowns.
- In eight games, rookie Laviska Shenault Jr. has caught 30 passes for 323 (40.4 ypg) and one touchdown.
- This season, D.J. Chark has 33 catches (53 targets) for 437 yards (62.4 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Keelan Cole has added 29 catches for 380 yards and three touchdowns. He puts up 47.5 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 41 times.
- Josh Allen has 2.5 sacks, two TFL, and 10 tackles over six games.
- So far this year, Josh Jones has totaled 62 tackles and leads the team in tackles.
- Myles Jack has one interception, 52 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and three passes defended six in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from